Planning and execution of electrical engineering projects
We provide specialized advice, planning and execution of projects:
- We develop complete solutions in electrical substation protection, control and automation panels.
- Advice on the selection, supply, installation and commissioning of medium voltage cubicles from 630 A to 3 kA, in voltages from 4.16 kV to 34.5 kV.
- Modernization of on-site protection boards migrating from electromechanical or solid state technology to digital relays with minimal impact on the operation of the electrical system.
- Supply, design, installation and commissioning tests of commercial metering systems (SIMEC) from 4.16 kV to 230 kV.
- Development, updates of systems implementation projects to Scada of power energy systems.
- Installation and commissioning of “AVR” voltage regulation systems and governors for the control of combustion and hydraulic generators.
- Power quality analysis and sizing services for harmonic mitigation.
- Automatic transfer assembly, capacitor bank assembly and control panels for industrial processes.